Tuesday, January 26, 2010

getting ready for the concert

I am almost ready for our concert on Saturday, I just have some small adjustments to make. I finally finished my second piece, after the comments last class I really had some good ideas to finally finish it. I smoothed out transitions and hopefully made everything seem seemless. Although I still have not fixed everything yet, there is a part that I still feel uncomfortable with. It is a small melody line near the middle of the piece, to me it seems awkward and out of place but it seems it is too close to the conert for me to be changing a lot of things especially where I want to change some important things in the first piece. In my first piece I am going to change some of my accompaniment, and I think after these changes it will put my piece over the top.... I hope. There were a few comments in class today that suggested it would be nice to change the accompaniment. Hopefully all will be done in the next day or two so my piano player will have time to learn the score and perform for Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment